Your shopping cart is empty!
giove.store handles your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Personal information categories processed by giove.store
• Your contact information - name, surname, postal address, phone number of your mobile phone or landline, your e-mail address
• Your IP address
• Your purchase details including payment method and transaction number
• Date of your order
• Customer service information - any communication and correspondence between you and our customer service department
• In exceptional cases, you may be asked to provide additional credentials to confirm your identity.
• If you declare your request to participate in our sweepstakes, campaigns or other events, you may share your photos, videos, and so on.
• giove.store reserves the right to invite all customers to participate in satisfaction surveys. Participation in the survey is voluntary.
• giove.store does not process and / or store data on your bank cards or other financial instruments.
The legality of transactions
• giove.store processes your personal information necessary for your sales contract to take place.
• giove.store processes your personal information as necessary to comply with tax, financial or other local regulatory requirements.
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
• For the correct and complete application and delivery of your order.
• To communicate clearly and accurately with you about the status of the order.
• To ensure the warranty of the products within the warranty period
• For customer satisfaction and loyalty programs
• For the requirements of tax and accounting legislation - to declare and count our sales.
• In exceptional cases, giove.store may process additional credentials to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
• In exceptional cases, giove.store may process additional information, such as photos, videos, and so on, if customers participate in various campaigns and sweepstakes.
• In order to send newsletter and promotional material - personal information is only used when customers approve it
Time to store your personal data:
giove.store keeps your personal information you have provided during registration to the Site during your account's active stay.
In addition to the time required for the production and delivery of your products, giove.store will retain your return for a period of time specified in the Return Condition and product warranty; This period does not exceed the warranty period of the product.
If we need additional information to verify your identity, this information will be retained until the legal obligation to retain the information is eliminated.
In the event that personal information is collected for the campaign, draw and other promotions, the processing period of the information will be specified in the campaign conditions.
Potential recipients of your personal information:
giove.store does not share your personal information with other individuals or entities unless there is a legal requirement or the operational requirements listed below:
giove.store provides your name, address and telephone number to the cargo company that delivered your product.
In exceptional cases, giove.store may verify your personal information with payment provider organizations to avoid financial fraud or identity theft.
giove.store may share the personal information of the customers with the relevant public institutions in accordance with the financial and tax obligations when necessary.
Your Rights as a Personal Data Owner:
• Obtaining access to your personal information processed by giove.store and obtaining a copy as necessary.
• If you believe that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or committed, ask for the deletion of personal information about you (the right to be forgotten). This right; it may not be used in cases where it is explicitly stated that legal information is required and that personal information should be kept for a certain period of time.
• To request that personal information be correct and corrected if it does not match the reality.
• To apply one of the above rights, send your request as an email message to our contact page or as an email to email@example.com. We will get back to you shortly.
• To complain to the supervisory authority listed below at any time you believe your rights have been violated.
Suggestions for the protection of your personal information:
• Store your password securely and never share it with third parties.
• If you are using a public computer (for example, in a library or Internet café), be sure to sign out of your account before turning off the computer.
• giove.store warrants that its customers will not require any of the passwords they use to login to the Site under any circumstances. giove.store does not require customers to disclose information about their bank accounts or other financial instruments. This request should be ignored if such request is made on behalf of giove.store by telephone, live chat or email.
If you encounter any such request, please contact giove.store immediately.
How do we keep your personal information?
giove.store warrants that it applies the designated physical, administrative and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
giove.store has adopted a code of ethics in the processing of personal information and our employees have been trained in the protection of personal information.
We secure our website and other systems by taking technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your information by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, 100% protection against all threats is not possible.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal information?
All legal entities within the giove.store Group act as joint supervisors under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
When you request a file from the Internet site, the following access data is automatically stored:
• The page on which the file is requested,
• The name of the file,
• Date and request time,
• Storage time,
• The amount of data transferred,
• Access status (displayed file, file not found, etc.),
• Description of the type and version of the browser,
• Installed operating system,
• Screen resolution and color depth
The IP addresses of the computers that are connected to www.giove.store are recorded to be sent to the legal authorities in case of fraud.
In the case of enrollment or the application of a contract, additional personal data is stored only for your consent. You can find more information under ”Optional Details Daha.
giove.store uses the information contained in cookies to facilitate the use of the website and to tailor the website to your needs. You can set your web browser to not block cookies, so you can move freely on the website www.giove.store and take advantage of all its features.
You do not need to provide any personal information to visit giove.store. However, you are asked to share some information if you become a member or shop. This information is used for ordering and is shared with third parties for this purpose. Third parties are only required to provide the required services or minimum information required to complete the transaction. The information (name, surname, contact information, etc.) required for the delivery is forwarded to the shipping company. If necessary, your payment information (bank or credit card information, etc.) for your payments is shared with the bank. These third parties are obliged to act sensitive to the confidentiality of the information they receive from giove.store and to use them only for service and processing purposes.
If you sign up for the newsletter, you will receive e-mails with up-to-date information about advertising and / or giove.store to your registered e-mail address in the system.
No transfer of advertising data to third parties is carried out, except as noted above. If you giove.store. If you want your data to be used for advertising purposes, you can subscribe to the newsletter at any time.
With the abilir Log In ü screen, you can control your orders; you can update your personal information and password at any time. You can also request your personal information to be deleted from the giove.store system by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org after confirming your order and receiving the product.
giove.store is entitled to collect non-personal information about you, even if you do not purchase any products on the website. (See the "Cookies" section for details).
The personal information you share with us is protected. Within giove.store, access to your personal information is limited only to those who need them to do their work. The protection of any personal information is a requirement of the policy of giove.store. To avoid security breaches, giove.store uses a Security Socket Layer (SSL) security certificate to protect personal information from unauthorized access of users, where credit card information must be transferred or when personal information is required. However, there is still no guarantee of absolute security on the Internet.
Cancellation / Information:
You may, at any time, withdraw your consent to the storage, use and storage of your personal information. You can request that your personal information be deleted from the giove.store system by sending a message from the tır Contact ıla page or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If the complete deletion of the data does not comply with one of the clauses in the legal agreements, the data is blocked.
Data processing responsibility,
Binbirdirek mah tavern Sok no 25/3
Fatih / Istanbul
Phone: +090 212 603 1889
Further details about the contact can be found in the “Legal Information det section.
By using this website, you agree to the processing of data by Google as described above and for that purpose.
Information Security Policy
To ensure the continuous improvement of our information security management system within our organization:
Identify and assess the risks related to confidentiality, integrity and access of information, together with our privacy and security policies,
Apply the necessary controls for all assets that are above the acceptable level,
To measure the performance of information security processes, to produce targets from these data,
We undertake to minimize our weaknesses and threats with infrastructure, working environment, hardware, software and educational investments, and to meet the security requirements required by our business, our customers and legal requirements.
Policies are reviewed at the management review meetings and revised as necessary in line with the identified objectives. While determining policies in Information Security; While the information is processed, transmitted and maintained, Privacy, Integrity and Accessibility will be taken as the basis and the risk management approach is emphasized.